Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cuckold Beach



Have I mentioned enough that this is my favorite time of year?
Lots of sun, lots of time at the beach, lots of big black cock?
I'm pretty close to the beach already, but I think I may just have to start looking for a place on the beach.
Decisions, decisions.
Today, at the beach with one of my cucks, we started reminiscing about the last time we went to Jamaica.
There is nothing like a hot Jamaican night, lots of stars, steamy hot air, and natives with big black cocks just everywhere.
Being very 4:20 friendly, this big titty blonde always makes friends, there are always a ton of nice men where ever I go.
My small cock cuckold and I would hit some of the clubs, then hit the beach, and we never waited too long before we had the company that I really wanted, some nice big black cock native with a big black dick big enough to swing over his shoulder ;)
It was the summer that Kaskade's "Move For Me" was on everywhere, so maybe this was 09?
My cuck was playing with my hair, as my soon to be very good friend licked his thick lips and kept staring at my big tits.
It was almost comical, as my cuck slid his fingers across the top of my big breast, teasing my nipple, to see my big black cock friend's eyes pop.
I stretched, and that bikini top just lost the fight to keep my big titties covered, and when I massaged those huge tits, that big black cock gave me a huge salute.
Thinking about booking another Jamaican vacation right now.
Monica
Cuckold Phonesex @1 888 684 2825

1 comment:

jully said...

I am plagued with your illustration. Thanks for giving out your creative mind's eye.
Phone Sex